There are a number of different ways for you to contact me, and although I get a high volume of letters, e-mails and phone calls each day, I will try to respond to your query as soon as possible. Due to strict Parliamentary rules I am unable to respond to queries from people outside of my constituency, so if you are not sure if I am your MP and would like to check you can do so by clicking here.
There are six ways for you to get in touch:
- By phone: Ring my constituency office between 10am and 2pm on 0208 803 0574
- By fax: To the constituency office on 0208 807 1673 or my Parliamentary office on 0207 219 6623
- By letter: Write to me at Broad House, 205 Fore Street, Edmonton, London, N18 2TZ
- In person: To find out about my next advice surgery or to book an appointment call 0208 803 0574
- Visit the office: My staff are available Monday to Friday at the above address between 10am and 2pm
- By e-mail: Send me a message on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make sure you include your full name, address and postcode in any correspondence as it will make it quicker and easier for me to respond.
I look forward to hearing from you!